Let Us Call You
What is Choi pen implanter ?
The main purpose of the creation of the implanter device was to combine the act of making an incision site in the recipient area and the implantation as a single act .
The Choi Implanter is a pen-like device that contains a hollow needle attached to a tube and plunger apparatus. During a hair procedure with the Choi Implanter, the hair restoration physician and/or technicians insert the harvested follicular units into the implanter pen.
The graft is placed DELICATLY into the hollow needle (at the end of the implanter). The surgeon then inserts the follicle unit into the needle TAKING IN CONSIDIRATION THE appropriate angle AND DIRECTION OF THE HAIR GROWTH in the scalp and then implants the graft by pressing down on the plunger. Normally, anywhere from 3 to 6 Choi implanters are used regularly during a procedure, and the device comes in a variety of needle sizes to fit single, double, and multiple follicular unit grafts.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Choi Implanter Pen?
According to some hair restoration experts, there are different advantages and disadvantages to the Choi Implanter device:
1. High survival rates graft
2. Less bleeding during recipient site creation
3. More density to the hair (possibility to make up to 100 grafts/cm3)
4. Rotate the graft to implant to follow the natural direction which makes the hair grow in a very smooth natural way
5. There is no scars while opening the canals of the grafts