Let Us Call You
Hair Transplant for women
Mistakenly hair loss thought to be a strictly male disease, but actually, women counted up to 40% of hair loss sufferers.
There is no difference between Male Hair Transplant and Female Hair Transplant in the matter of the technique used (Both performed with Follicular Unit Extraction method) but it different by the causes of hair lost, so Clinmedica suggest to the women who suffer from hair loss do an extra laboratory examination to identify hair loss main reason.
Hair Transplant for women is a Procedure performed by harvesting follicles from the donor area that is located behind the scalp and between the ears and then separation of those follicles carefully to keep follicle root intact then Clinmedica surgeon will re-implanted those harvested follicles in baldness area in the scalp
Women that are candidate for Hair Transplant:
- Women who had suffered from hair loss due to highly usage of hair dyes.
- Women who had suffered from hair-loss due to highly usage of hair cosmetics material.
- Women who had suffered from baldness due to scars or burns.
- Women who had suffered from hair-loss due to Alopecia Areata.
- Women who had suffered from male hair-loss pattern.
- Women who had enough hair density in the donor area.
Hair Transplant for women in Clinmedica:
- Hair Transplantation for women is a procedure performed in Clinmedica using the latest advance technology available for hair restoration Follicular Unit Extraction Technique DHI-FUE.
- Hair Transplantation procedure is performed in Clinmedica within an equipped operation room that is validated by the Ministry of Health Turkey (T.C. Sağlık Bakanlığı).
- There are three steps in the operation the first one is the extraction of the follicles, the second is the preparation of recipient area in the scalp and the third step is the implementation of the follicles with the natural direction of the normal hair.
Any full health women can perform Hair Transplantation procedure but there is contraindication with the following cases:
- Cardiovascular disease patient.
- Diabetes patient with uncontrolled blood glucose level.
- Autoimmune disease like Lupus Erythematosus.
- Lack or absence of donor area in the back of the head.
Side effects of Hair transplantation procedure :
As any procedure, there is some side effects but those side effects will go gradually by using the medical advises and treatment.
- Edema: an edema will be on the back of the head of the donor area and on beard where the transplanted hair is placed. This edema naturally happen after any hair transplantation procedure and it will disappear within 1 to 3 days after the procedure.
- Itching: the doctor will prescribe to you an anti-allergic medication to minimize itching.
- Sudden hair loss: do not worry if there is a hair-loss happen after 10 days from the hair restoration procedure because this is a normal process, the initial transplanted hair will fall down but the follicles will stay to get the nutrition needed to grow a new hair that will stay for lifetime.
Doctor Vision and Patient satisfaction:
At the end of the day Hair Transplantation is a cosmetic procedure that performed by consultation between doctor and patient to reach the final shape that the patient wants, but the patient should also consider he doctor’s vision about normal hair shape.
Time and Residency in Turkey:
Graft Transplantation procedure performed between 6-8 hours depending on the number of grafts harvested.
Residency in Istanbul Turkey will be only three days. The first one is for the operation and the second is for patient rest and the final day for washing the head.